Saturday, July 11, 2009

More stuff

Just a few pictures of things happening this summer

CHLOIE TURNED 6!!


She had a fun day getting her nails done,
going with friends to 7 peaks,
playing tennis, and a firework show in the back yard!
What a great birthday!
A big thanks to Chris for the pink birthday shoes!
THE SUNSCREEN INCIDENT!


Just another one of Branson and Cassidy's messes.
They said they wanted to "help" me by putting on their
sunscreen. But they were supposed to be putting on
their pajamas. At least Cassidy had already done that.

OUR TRIP TO ARIZONA


We went to Arizona a while back to visit cousins.
I am just now getting around to posting a few pictures.
At Peter Piper Pizza
The glasses were a big hit at the redemption counter.
We always have to go swimming.
And it doesn't matter what we look like.


3 comments:

Helen said...

It looks like you guys are having lots of fun! You must be exhausted:).

Uila said...

I love it! It looks like my kids and your kids have got the same idea of "helping" mommy:). I can't believe Chloie is 6. What the heck!? BTW, we'll be in South Salt Lake in August to pick up my sister, Kekai. She gets released Aug. 13th. Want to swing by and say hi, even though we probably won't have much time. We're only there for 1.5 days. I'll message you when the time gets closer.:)

Lindsey said...

I bet that suncreen incident was a lot of fun to clean up! Fun pictures. I still want that super yummy zucchini cake recipe. That should be your next post. I will be checking back soon for it!