Friday, February 15, 2008

Let the blogging begin!

So I have finally decided to join the blogging scene. I still haven't jumped on the text messaging bandwagon, but I do have a cell phone that I actually take out of the van on occasion. (You have to actually leave the house for a cell phone to be necessary.) Of course while I sat down to begin putting in a few pictures, my kids were creating messes around the house. First of all, Cassidy got a can of milk out of the refrigerator and poured it all over the floor. I had just cleaned that up when they moved on to the laundry room. They decided to empty a whole container of laundry detergent. In case you didn't know, laundry detergent is very slippery. Cassidy slipped and fell and hit her head and got it in her hair and eye. She kept trying to get up and kept falling down. Her eye was red and swollen for a couple of days. Anyway, that pretty much sums up life around here. As I am cleaning one thing up, they are off creating disasters someplace else. Sometimes I think I would just like to throw all of their toys away because I am so tired of picking them up. And wouldn't life be easier if you only had to worry about 2 meals a day? What is the deal with lunch? I just get one meal cleaned up and it is time to think about another. Of course food is something I look forward to. So you can probably guess that I haven't been too successful shedding the weight I have gained. But my Christmas present was babysitting at the gym so I am hoping to change that soon. Can't wait to get back in shape.

4 comments:

HBEbmeyers said...

Hi Steph thanks for sending me the link. Your kids are so funny and of course adorable. How fun for me to see what you are up to. Love ya, Korie

Michelle Lewis Trane said...

I am so excited that you joined the blog world. I will send you my invite.

Nina and Ryan said...

Hey Steph--I love these pictures of your kids. Thanks for the invite today--I really appreciate you thinking of me. Food storage has begun!!!!!!!

Cindy said...

I just noticed your blog link on Jackies list! I hope you don't mind me checking it out from time to time! The picuters of your kids are adorable! I LOVE them! I love this post too! I feel like I'm ALREADY chasing Jack around cleaning up his messes... I can't imagine when there are more of him running around! And AMEN! I feel... meal times are such a chore! I hate figuring out what to feed him.. and I have to do it 3+ times EVERYDAY!