Thursday, April 23, 2009

Chloie's Artwork

I was hoping to put together a few meaningful things to post, but after a couple of weeks trying, this is the best I can do.

CREATIVE ART WORK!
Chloie loves to draw. I have tried to get her to quit drawing on walls, carpets, furniture, and important documents around the house. This is her latest project. (I guess I forgot to mention to her that the other kids were also off limits.)

EASTER SUNDAY!
It is a bit difficult to get a good picture
before church when it starts at 9:00 am.



CHLOIE LOST HER FIRST TOOTH!
The tooth fairy pays out a lot more now than what I remember.

FAMILY VACATION
We took the kids on a "vacation" to Ogden. They don't care where it is as long as there is a swimming pool. My kids wish they were fish. Cassidy wore her swimming suit around the house for 3 days before we left.

5 comments:

Uila said...

Ah! I was literally scrolling and laughing as I saw the coloring pictures. At least she's creative!:) Love the pics of the pool. Makes me remember the time we won the Inner-tube water polo championships! Ah, here's to the skinny, more athletic days!

Michelle Lewis Trane said...

Wow! It has been a while since I have blogged. I have missed a ton of your stuff. I can't belive the body art work, and your poor little guy with RSV. Your pics are cute!

Eric and Jackie said...

It's been awhile since I've been able to catch up on blogs, and yours was by far my fav! I'm impressed Branson stayed still that long for Chloe to write all those words on him! And can't believe Cassidy didn't cry when getting stiches. We miss you guys! congrats on #4 and I agree with your mother-in-laws quote, I feel this way even with 3 right now!

Sunny said...

I have to say, I'm impressed with the living art work. She's very clever to do a whole tiger! The stripes, the face - she's gifted! So far 4 hasn't been too bad - except that Trey got an ear infection, I got sick in the hospital and Junior has been in bed for the last week with the swine flu...the baby has been the LEAST of our problems around here! Things are finally getting back to normal though...whatever that is...
And I have to say, the words that blogger makes you type in to post a comment are bizzare. This time it's "snianula".

Melissa said...

I love the Easter pictures! What a beautiful family!